The vision of the Youth Tech Entrepreneurs Program is to stimulate more young Black males in Tech/STEM. Black men make up less than 5% of the high-tech and STEM workforce. In order to increase opportunities for this demographic, there must be programs specifically designed to meet the needs of Black boys. The partnership with Mission Fulfilled 2030 and The Technology School for Black boys is the answer. Every young man who starts this program will leave with their own Tech Startup Company.
- This 6-week self-paced program will provide students a culturally relevant STEM experience
- Develop basic technical knowledge in a variety of software and applications
- Basic coding, web, mobile app concepts
- Explore different opportunities in tech
- Learn Entrepreneurship in technology
- Character development
- Much, much more